This document covers privacy aspects of add-ons created by Gebsun for Atlassian Cloud products which are available now or in the future.
It is important to understand that Atlassian Cloud add-ons are separate web services which are hosted by their vendors. This is a consequence of Atlassian Cloud products architecture. It means that the service and its data are maintained by the vendors.
We collect the minimum data required. This includes your server’s unique token which is used to match http requests to customer data stored on our servers. It also includes other information shared by the Atlassian add-ons framework (aka Atlassian Connect). All of this data is required for cloud add-ons to function correctly but does not contain any sensitive or personal information.
We also collect the information that you explicitly provide to us when you use our add-ons or when you communicate with us through email or other channels. As an example and “” users enter details of the issues created by the add-on. All of that information is stored on our servers. All databases are encrypted.
- Due to Atlassian cloud add-ons architecture limitations, it is technically not possible to store the data in JIRA.
- We do not store and do not have access to any credit card details. Payments and licensing are handled by Atlassian.
- We do not store and do not have access to Atlassian user passwords.
Access to your personal information
Our personnel may have access to user information while carrying out their duties in the course of company business. All staff with access to customer data are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement and complete security and privacy awareness training.
You may access the add-on at any time to view or amend the information you have provided. At any time we can, at your specific request, provide a copy of any personal information that we currently hold.
You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, but when the ability to accept cookies is disabled, the add-on will not work.
We do not and will not pass any of your personal or other type of information to any third party without your consent.
We strive to do our very best and employ the most advanced solutions to protect data stored on our servers. Technical security aspects are covered in our separate Security Statement document.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please send us an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your security is important to us and we will do our very best to resolve your concerns.
Our company follows GDPR regulations.
- We keep minimal set of personal data
- We do our best to protect personal information – application data are encrypted at rest
- We do not share any data with third party companies
- We share details and remove personal information on authorized user request
- Please contact us in case further questions at email@example.com